Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday before Blueberry Festival

Well, I made myself get out and run. I ran the loop around interroll and northchase....I ran against the wind the whole time! Man that SUCKED!!!!! I had to walk a few times because it was just so tough. But, I managed to do 3.15 in less than 30 minutes. I'll take tomorrow off....well I'll probably just walk a little. I definitely won't run 3 miles.
........................
I completed my weight watchers application and now I have to do the "official" weigh in (feel like a boxer or something). Once that is done, it will get sent off and I'll officially work for WW. Well, starting off as a receptionist, weighing in people and stuff, then I'll become a leader....yeah me....ha ha.
........................
I heard back from Mr. Wilson at Miller Motte. He is waiting to hear if an existing faculty member is going to teach during the summer or not (UGH). If not, then the part-time teaching position is mine. So, I told him, that if the person took the position for the summer, please keep me in mind. But, I'm surprised to have gotten that far... ;)~
......................
I took a couple more pics of my babies....I even took one of Billy this time. Didn't want him to think he was the "redheaded" stepchild or something.

HERE IS THE 18 lb MONSTER!




HARLEY MAN IS LIKE "MOM GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND PLAY WITH ME!"



QUICK VIDEO OF HARLEY AND BILLY


2 comments:

Uncivil said...

OK.....I ran 3 times this week!!!!!
I'm ready for Saturday!!!!!
Went to see cuzzin Mark in the hospital tonight. He had 3 stints put in around his heart!!!!!

luvmyharleydoggison said...

Yeah, I saw Dae on Wednesday after my WW meeting. I went into Target with mom and saw her as we were leaving. She was telling me about what happened. What a mess!