Friday, November 26, 2010

Marathon Training: Day 17 - 44 days to go

Man, I surely wasn't feeling it today. But, I knew I had to get my 5 miles in. I laid in bed as long as possible, and finally managed to get up aroun 9:30. Then had a pop-tart, dressed and headed to Wrightsville Beach to run.

Scott and I got there and both had the feeling of dread. It was warm out, which I was thankful for, but it was extremely windy! I hate running in the wind. Generally when you run in one direction against the wind, it helps you out when you head in the opposite direction, but for some reason it wasn't helping!!!!

When we got back to the car and headed home, it began to rain and the wind seemed to pick up even more....glad we got ours over with!

Came home, ate Thanksgiving left overs...YUMMY!!!!! Now I'm looking forward to the rest day tomorrow.

M1: 9:14
M2: 8:58
M3: 9:49 (walked a little trying to get my music fixed)
M4: 9:06
M5: 9:02

Average pace: 9:14 with a time of 46:13

No comments: